The 10th German-African Energy Forum will be held from April 25th to 26th, 2015 in Hamburg. Within the framework of the forum you will have the opportunity to
- get in contact and network with decision-makers from business and politics from Africa and Germany,
- exchange ideas with German scientists, politicians and entrepreneurs from the energy sector,
- inform yourself about current topics, projects and opportunities for markets for renewable and conventional energy on the African continent.
For the 10th anniversary, again over 400 guests from Africa, Germany and all over the world are expected.
In 2016 the most important issues of the German-African energy industry will be discussed. Topics to be addressed include
- The African energy mix – renewable or conventional?
- Falling commodity prices – Is the boom over?
- Innovations – What´s new in and for Africa?
- Nuclear energy – An option for Africa?
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: Angela Ben Aissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Berit Bürger (email@example.com).
Click here to register online. For members of the Africa Business Communities, we can offer a special discount. Please use this discount code when registering: