Energy & Corporate Africa the organizers of the 9th Annual Sub-Saharan Africa Oil & Gas Conference scheduled for April 27 -28, 2016 at the Houston Marriott Westchase, USA has announced thelist of speakers for this year’s unique conference.
The confirmed speakers for this conference include:
• Hon. Eng Irene Muloni – Minister of Energy & Minerals Dev., Uganda
• • Emmanuel Bekee – Dep. Director, Dept of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria
* Uju Ifejika – Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer , Brittania-U (expected)
• Bayo Ojulari – Managing Director, Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production
• Kyeretwie Opoku – Chairman, Explorco Ghana National Petroleum Co
• Michael Aryeteey – Chief Operating Officer, Explorco GNPC, Ghana
• Dr Amy Jadesimi – Managing Director, Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics
• Kirk Rovang- Exploration Manager, Africa , Noble Energy
• Tim O’Hanlon – Vice President African Business, Tullow Oil
• Joseph Medou – Exploration and Production Director, Petrosen, Senegal
• Fernando Docters – Head, Oil & Gas, Americas, Standard Bank
• Kwaku Boateng – Director Spec. Services, Petroleum Comm., Ghana
• Fafa Sanyang – Petroleum Commissioner, The Gambia
• Beall Rogers – Chairman/CEO, Fortesa International and Africa Drilling
• Guy Honore Tchente – Director, Conseils Fiscaux Associes, Cameroon
• Bank – Anthony Okoroafor – President, Petroleum Techno. Assoc.Nigeria
• Dr Emeka Duruigbo – Oil & Gas Law Professor, Texas Southern University,
• Soraia Lacerda – Head, Miranda Law Firm, Houston
• Norman Nadorff – Special Counsel, Centurion Law Firm
• Margaret Nongo-Okojokwu – Editor, Orient Energy Review
The Annual Sub-Saharan Africa Oil & Gas Conference is a unique conference that brings African producers, national oil companies, international oil companies, investors, financial institutions, service sector and entire stakeholders together to meet; share knowledge, exchange ideas, gain insight, showcase expertise and enhance business relationship. This upcoming event is no exception and promises more content, unique activities, top rated speakers, and more participation.
This conference will aim to showcase the business climate in the region, and investment opportunities with spotlight on countries where business activities are burgeoning in terms of licensing rounds, and ongoing productions. The conference will also weigh into current geopolitical affairs and other external and internal forces driving the market, impact of technology and strategies for cost reduction as great elixir for ensuring sustainability and team.
Conference Venue: Houston Marriott Westchase, Houston, Texas, USA
Date: 27 –28 April 2016
Website: [www.energycorporateafrica.com] (http://www.energycorporateafrica.com/)
Tel: + 1 ( 713) 271 7778
Conference Registration Fee:
2 Days = US $1,500
1 Day = US $1,000
10% Discount for 3 or more people registering from same organization.
Catégories :Non classé