African Innovator Round Tables presents the Health Care Innovation Summit which is scheduled to take place on 24th – 25th August, 2016 at Protea Fire and Ice Melrose Arch Johannesburg South Africa.
Under the theme “transforming healthcare with technology” Health Care Innovation Summit will attract a number of participants such as CXOs, Department Heads and Senior Management from: Government, Public and private hospital, Clinics, Hospices, Technology solution providers, Academics. Leaders and decision makers in the healthcare field.
A wide range of topics will also be discussed at this summit such as;
- Connectivity to Drive Better Healthcare Outcomes
- E-health/ mHealth in Africa: The Challenges and opportunities
- Towards universal health coverage with mobile money
- The future of medicine: healing hands or robotic arms?
- Telemedicine as a model for healthcare service delivery: Is Africa ready for “care at a
- Protecting innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- The role of the IT Leader in driving innovation in tough economic times
- Data analysis and business intelligence for healthcare resource planning
- Beefing up your patient privacy and security
Health Care Innovation Summit has put together highly regarded and versatile speakers such as; Dr. Imoh Okon (PHD) Oncology; Georgia State University, Advocate Liesl Briel Advocate; Cyber law Consulting, Anuschka Coovadia; Head of Healthcare Africa KPMG, Sean Broomhead; Chairman, African Centre for eHealth Excellence and many more.
See the full list of speakers who will grace the event.
A delegate fee of R4950 will be charged but there is an early bird fee of R3950 (about 930,000 UGX) which is valid until 1st June 2016.
Please visit link for more details.
Catégories :Afrique du Sud