The Power Tech Conference 2017 to be held on 30th-31st January 2017 at Nairobi, Kenya is a knowledge sharing platform wherein Govt bodies, power companies and other stakeholders of the industry will come together and identify the potential of renewable sources in the Sub-Saharan Regions. Focus will be mainly on implementation of Smart Grid / Off – Grid technologies projects using renewable energy for a better and reliable power transmission, identifying sources of capitalizing renewable power projects and exploring Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policies for better project implementation.
• An introduction to Africa’s energy scenario.
• Exploring the role of FDI policies in operating power system.
• Trapping the Solar Energy to generate reliable power.
• Promoting the use of Wind Energy in the region.
• Analysing opportunities for Natural Gas as a power generating source.
• Enhancing the existing power systems in Africa.
To register online on the organiser’s website click here
Venue: Villa Rosa Kempinski, Chiromo Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
For more information, follow please visit http://infraoutlook.com/events/Power%20Tech%20Africa%202017/index.html
Contact : email@example.com or +91-22 42984100