In January 2017 the West Africa Energy Assembly, will return to Lagos, welcoming senior executives working in West Africa’s upstream, midstream/LNG, power, offshore, finance, investment and petroleum services sectors.
The West Africa Energy Assembly remains a must-attend Energy Investment Forum for thought leadership, market insight and high-end C-level networking. Whether you are looking for farm in partners, farm out partners, capital investment, financing, advisory work, business partners, or simply want to learn about the opportunities in the sector and expand your business network, this West Africa oil conference is designed to deliver it all.
In 2017, it will cover the key topics relevant to the full Energy value chain including:
- Strategies for success: How to come out on top in a low oil price environment
- The role of Government and NOCs in renegotiating fiscal regulation and incentivising investment
- How to attract local and international finance and investment
- Mitigating the impact of security threats and conflict
- Making the case for nearfield exploration: Examining successful exploration through 2016
- OFS and Oil & Gas Collaboration: How cost cutting is being balanced with healthy client relationships
- Overcoming the 3 biggest challenges in the Gas-to-Power market: A lack of affordable domestic gas, poor infrastructure and customer payments
- Working with alternative energies, including solar, to stabilise and secure the future of the Oil & Gas industry
To find out more about speaking and sponsorship opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing for a 2 day pass begins at $2599,00. For a full list of Assembly prices click here.
For more information, please visit http://www.oilandgascouncil.com/conference/west-africa